Sweet!
You taken a look at the card yet?
Semper Fi! Marines to the rescue!
Yesterday, which was pretty much an all around shitty day, was saved in miraculous fashion by a box from EQ which contanined one of my grail figures.... BLUE MANDY!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
There were some additional goodies included as well!
Thanks EQ, you DA MAN!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Not yet... spent the night admiring Blue Mandy and moving him from shelf to shelf to see where he fit best! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I'll break into them soon! [img]wink.gif[/img]
The Mandy's are always god to look at.
You whould like that set of cards. Especially if you are a fan of Lady Death
Yep! Gonna send you this CD back just so you can double check it and make sure I'm not insane.... well, at least not insane for this reason! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
y'know what, try burning something onto it.
i had them stacked in 2 piles, all inserts done, but one pile recorded, one not...I may have sent you a blank... [img]redface.gif[/img]
I'm glad you liked the stuff. I've been spending the morning cutting, stabbing, and blood blistering my hands, fingers taking apart all the computer stuff you sent me for the diorama. Thanks so much for all of that! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Damn, so of that stuff is sharp as hell. [img]eek.gif[/img]
You're welcome!
The next box 'o stuff headed your way is not nearly as sharp! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Round round get around. I get around... [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]Originally posted by Slytherin Snape:
Bookmarks